Martina has been with the Doma for over 11 years, responsible for executing marketing strategies to present the cosmopolitan and stylish public face of the Doma locally, nationally and internationally. With the growth of the group, Martina’s role has expanded to managing the branding, marketing and communications of all property developments for Doma including hotels, residential and commercial.
With 16 years' experience in advertising and marketing and ten years in property and hotels, Martina’s experience in leading the delivery of innovative marketing and communication strategies is highly regarded. Martina is passionate about exploring and executing new strategies across brand positioning, internal communication, content production, marketing campaigns and digital.
Martina’s keen eye, and preeminent skills in marketing and communication is evident in the success of the group’s hotels and developments. Under Martina’s stewardship, the hotels have won a succession of marketing awards and gained a national profile. She has instigated a number of highly influential campaigns and overseen the creation of an in-house publishing arm through the Little National Post boutique newspaper.
Martina holds a Bachelor of Advertising & Marketing and a Graduate Certificate in Marketing. She is also a member of the Marketing Professionals of the Australian Marketing Institute.
• 2017 ACT AHA Awards for Excellence Best Marketed Hotel - Little National Hotel
• 2015 ACT AHA Awards for Excellence Best Marketed Hotel - Burbury Hotel
• 2014 ACT AHA Awards for Excellence Best Marketed Hotel - Hotel Realm
• 2013 AHA National Awards for Excellence Best Marketed Hotel - Hotel Realm
• 2013 ACT AHA Awards for Excellence Best Marketed Hotel – Hotel Realm